CEO LEAD Workshop/Webcast: "Developing Leaders, Teams, and Organizations Through an Action Learning Approach"
3210 Chestnut Street
CEO LEADership Lab – Greenawalt Student Development Center, Conference Room D, Creese Student Center, Lower Level
Philadelphia, PA 19104
"Developing Leaders, Teams, and Organizations Through
an Action Learning Approach" | Workshop & Webcast
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 | 6pm-7:30pm EST
CEO LEADership Lab – Greenawalt Student
Development Center, Conference Room D
Creese Student Center, Lower Level
3210 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Presented by: Dr. Nora Maidansky, Owner, The Human Aspect, LLC
Sponsored by: Office of Student Leadership Development & Traditions
LIVE Virtual Webcast – Wednesday, May 15 at 6pm EST:
Workshop Description: Action Learning is an effective problem solving approach which also serves as a tool for developing high functioning teams, leaders, and organizations. In this introductory workshop, participants will learn the basics of Action Learning. They will also have an opportunity to experience action learning in small groups.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Action Learning can be utilized to solve problems, build teams, and develop leaders.
- Understand what constitutes a good Action Learning problem.
- Identify the six components of Action Learning.
- Identify the two ground rules of Action Learning.
- Understand the steps involved for introducing Action Learning into an organization.
*This CEO LEAD Workshop is open to all students.